AEM as a Cloud Service is the next-generation platform offering a scalable, secure, and agile technology foundation for Experience Manager Assets, Forms, and Screens. It’s a go-for solution for marketers and IT experts looking forward to focusing on innovations. Besides, your team always gets thoroughly tested new product features so that you can instantly access state-of-the-art applications without any interruption. AEM as a Cloud Service is designed to leverage the power of cloud technologies to develop and host AEM solutions.
The main advantages of Adobe as a Cloud Service include:
- It’s highly available as continuous integration for updates and delivery are provided with no downtime.
- Businesses can also take advantage of improved user experience.
- There is no need to plan and execute updates manually. You get the latest innovations the moment they roll out.
- The cloud power will scale your servers in the peak hours of traffic and scale down when the peak is over.
- AEM as a Cloud Service lets you stay up-to-date with the latest performance and security features.
While planning for migration to AEM as a Cloud Service, your business can take advantage of using such tools as:
- Cloud Readiness Analyzer (a great solution that helps you accelerate cloud service readiness assessment);
- Content Transfer Tool (to transfer content from source AEM instance into Target AEM Cloud Service);
- Dispatcher Converter (to convert AMS dispatcher configurations to AEM Cloud Service);
- AEM Modernization Tools (to implement the latest AEM features);
- Workflow Migration Tool (to migrate asset processing workflows to the Asset Computer Service’s processing profiles).
It takes good planning, seamless execution, a trusted Adobe partner, and an experienced team that can successfully handle the latest technologies to migrate to AEM as a Cloud Service.
Aren’t you using AEM as a Cloud Service yet? The time to migrate has come!