Chances are you’re capturing data, but are you using it to get insights about your customers and turn that into actionable decisions? You’re not alone…that’s a struggle for most businesses. Small and medium sized businesses to the world’s Fortune 100 list have issues translating data into decisions.
Data is Your #1 Asset
We don’t have a crystal ball, but we do have data. And when properly implemented, it becomes the next best thing for looking into the future by understanding what is happening now. This is what having good data, and therefore the ability to make good decisions, looks like:
- Last December your product Red Cardigan saw a 60% increase in sales, expect sales of Red Cardigan to increase this December. This is Red Cardigan customer behavior. Let’s intercept all look-alike customers and promote Red Cardigan beginning in October with a revenue increase goal of 10%.
- Visitors from Facebook are 3.5x more likely to submit a form compared to the average visitor. This makes up for 5.3% of traffic. We will begin targeting Facebook visitors with form submissions using A/B testing with a goal to increase form submissions by 8%.
This is how businesses use data to create opportunities. Every data point is meaningless unless you have a plan to make it worth something. That’s where Atypical Digital comes in – we transform your data into actionable, measurable outcomes.
Having an Analytics Strategy that defines business success is the difference between you and your competition. The first question: what are you trying to do?
- Redesign your digital strategy and how analytics fits into the overall picture?
- Looking for monthly reports which show behavior, intent, conversions, etc?
- Need a one-time audit to make sure your analytics software is working properly?
- Need a better way to visualize your data for executive summaries or a 24/7 dashboard?
- Concerned about GDPR, CCPA, or privacy laws?
Atypical Digital can help. Our approach is simple and easy: we evaluate your current analytics implementation for best practices, understand your business and target customer, and make recommendations for how to improve.
Things to Consider
No matter what analytics software you use, you should be taking full advantage of the powerful tools and best practices it can offer. From Google Analytics to Google 360, or a richer platform like Adobe Analytics, you should consider these items as critical to your success:
- Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Custom Metrics and Dimensions
- UTM Campaign Tracking
- Tracking Events
- Enhanced eCommerce
- eVars, props and events
- s.products – eCommerce variables
- Campaign Tracking
- Tracking onClick actions
- s.products – eCommerce variables
And you should always be mindful to comply with all laws and regulations regarding privacy, such as:
- Do not track Personal Identifiable Information (PII)
- Comply with GDPR, CCPA, and other privacy laws
Let’s Get Started – Free Custom Analysis
We start with a custom analysis of your existing implementation. We give you recommendations for areas to improve and the increase in value you will see. We can create beautiful visualizations of your data that can be used across the organization. All of this is done with one goal in mind: giving you better insight and making recommendations for improvement.
The Atypical Digital team can help improve your analytics today. We’re dedicated to helping our clients succeed. Give us a chance to be your partners and contact us today.